I'll try to keep it simple and to the point. I have a Canon EOS 1000D (which I believe was a sort of entry-level DSLR) with 18-55mm lens and NO other pieces of equipment usually required for such shots.
1. I know that probably the most important aspect of Lume shots is having a tripod to keep your camera steady. I would like to know if there are cheap and short tripods that can be used and placed on a table, on the ground, etc.
2. What are the settings that I must use for Lume shots (try to dumb it down as possible as you can, so far I take all my shots on the setting "P", whatever that means, and I am VERY pleased with the results, not to brag) ? I know it has to do with ISO (which I don't know what it is) and exposure and all that kind of stuff...
3. Do you use a photo tent or just take the watch to a dark place/wait for the night ?
4. Is there a certain lens or filter that I should buy to use for such Lume shots ?
5. If I've missed something I should also know please share it...
If you're going to tell me to google this or read the manual or whatever, please refrain from replying. I'd rather have someone that understands all this just answer my questions straight forward.
Your replies will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Here's one of my latest shots (not bragging) which I say is pretty alright (sans my hand...).