Any Ricoh lovers here?

Thread: Any Ricoh lovers here?

Any Ricoh lovers here?

Just wanted to post a pic of this wonderfull little camera.
    Besides my other cameras I wanted something that was pocketable while still have some manual control over the unit.

The Ricoh GX200 fit the bill to a T. Although serious noisy above 200iso it's very capable in daytime using iso 64 or 100. I revert to b&w when iso 400 is needed. The button layout is excellent and nearly everything is configurable.

So are there any Ricoh GX or GR users out there?

Re: Any Ricoh lovers here?

Very nice camera and photos! I'm actually always pondering the purchase of one of the specialized wide-angle cameras by Ricoh.

The only digital cameras I have are a pair of Ricoh compacts, the G4 Wide and the original GX. They work very well indeed, and the high-end ones would be most desirable. However, I am a film user, and these digitals are only for taking pictures for the net.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Film is great but digital is like crack, instant satisfaction. However I also got me some fun film cameras (Mamiya 645, Minolta CLE, Black Bird Fly) that I want to start using more often.

Any scanner you can recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Seele View Post
    The only digital cameras I have are a pair of Ricoh compacts, the G4 Wide and the original GX. They work very well indeed, and the high-end ones would be most desirable. However, I am a film user, and these digitals are only for taking pictures for the net.
    Still have some Provia 100F stuck in a fridge after all these years, would you believe it? And while I really miss Kodachrome and Velvia too, digital is immediate and allows for so much more experimentation in the field.

Thread Information