Help!

Thread: Help!

Banned

Help!

I need help from you photo guys! My problem is, that I (my computer) has lost the ability to transfer pics from Photoshop to the WUS Forum.
    Some background: I have a HP Pavillion laptop, running with Vista (factory installed) A couple of weeks ago, I had a computer guy "clean" the computer from programs I never need, and check everything for viruses etc.
    Since then, I cannot "right click" on the URL bit in the Photoshop, in fact nothing shows or happens if I "right click" at any time!
    Which program am I missing, or what should I do?
    Very grateful for ALL suggestions!
    Thanks Janne

PS I must add that I am totally useless with computers, if you have not guessed already!
    Last edited by Janne; July 7th, 2008 at 21:16.

Banned

Re: Help!

Nobody?

I can help. one, its vista. whats the model number of your hp? also in the startup menu you should see a hp file. click on it. it will give you the option of loading all device drivers. do that. but 1st, try a system restore to before your pc was repaired. if that doesn't work then load all device drivers. then uninstall photoshop and reload it. you can also use add and remove programs to repair photoshop. next, click on start, then type in startup. the last tab on the right is startup programs. open it and click on load all programs, close and restart. then go to hp.com and download your graphics driver and reinstall it. if you get stuck, send me a pm and I'll walk you through it. the right click problem can be fixed by going to the control panel and reinstalling the mouse drivers, then test it. also until you do this, with photoshop, you can click on file, save for web, then save it. that automatically optimises the image. you can then upload the pic to wus without having to right click on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Sorry, Sean, did not check the PhotoForum for a little while!
    I have a HP Pavilion dv2000. And I will try your "repair" suggestion this weekend. As Arnie said - I'll be back!!
    Thanks! Janne

Thread Information