Lunchtime Stroll

Thread: Lunchtime Stroll

Lunchtime Stroll

Looks like I wasn't the only one enjoying the noon-day sunshine

For me, every day is a new thing. I approach each project with a new insecurity, almost like the first project I ever did, and I get the sweats. I go in and start working. I'm not sure where I'm going - if I knew where I was going, I wouldn't do it. Frank Gehry

Re: Lunchtime Stroll

Seems you had great stroll, Wallace.
    And seems you love to walk with your camera.
    It is great to go out, only you and your camera, and then something clicks and you catch it. Mood. Or inspiration. Whatever you call it. And the result is less important than the process, when you see surrounding world with new eyes, when you capture every tiny detail and movement. Cool.
    What are these snakes, by the way?
    <hr /><a href=https://forums.watchuseek.com/f78/watch-through-lenses-chronicles-one-obsession-638371.html target=_blank>https://forums.watchuseek.com/f78/wat...on-638371.html</a>

Thanks Igor... Yes I do like to get out and practice with my camera. This hobby of photography is fairly new to me (I've only owned a DSLR for a little over a year) and there a lot to learn! I hope that "process" leads to a conveyance of "mood" through the images I capture eventually For now, I'm happy to achieve focus, exposure and basic composition :-P

The snakes were Northern Water Snakes... They were basking on a log in the river, enjoying the sun and "making little snakes". Here's a link with more info:

http://cfs.nrcan.gc.ca/subsite/glfc-...ipedon-sipedon

Thanks for the kind comments, Igor. They're much appreciated!

Best,
    Wallace
    For me, every day is a new thing. I approach each project with a new insecurity, almost like the first project I ever did, and I get the sweats. I go in and start working. I'm not sure where I'm going - if I knew where I was going, I wouldn't do it. Frank Gehry

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

These are great shots. Clear and crisp! Looks like you had a great stroll, mate. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Ben

All that in a lunchtime stroll?

Do you work in a zoo?

Great pictures.

Not everyone's work environment is so pastoral.
    If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead.-- Johnny Carson

Quote Originally Posted by GradyPhilpott View Post
    All that in a lunchtime stroll?

Do you work in a zoo?

Great pictures.

Not everyone's work environment is so pastoral.
    LOL - No, my office is on the shoreline of Lake Ontario at the mouth of a river... Always lots going on

Thanks for your comments!
    -Wallace

Thread Information