Meet the dogs

Thread: Meet the dogs

Meet the dogs

Here we have Biggles the cocker spaniel snoozing:

and May the greyhound watching the world go by:

Re: Meet the dogs

The Greyhound portrait is lovely: Terrific photograph and a great looking dog!
    -wjb
    For me, every day is a new thing. I approach each project with a new insecurity, almost like the first project I ever did, and I get the sweats. I go in and start working. I'm not sure where I'm going - if I knew where I was going, I wouldn't do it. Frank Gehry

Thanks ohmegah!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cbrown View Post
    Thanks ohmegah!
    You're welcome!

I've got to ask; what happened to the photo of the Spaniel? It looks washed-out in comparison to the Greyhound... Is it my computer, or were you trying some photographic technique? I'd love to know...

BTW: I love dogs and I'm a fellow Brown with Scottish roots (near Aberdeen). Here's our Annie:

Not to hijack your thread, but you know, a proud dog owner

Best regards,
    Wallace
    For me, every day is a new thing. I approach each project with a new insecurity, almost like the first project I ever did, and I get the sweats. I go in and start working. I'm not sure where I'm going - if I knew where I was going, I wouldn't do it. Frank Gehry

The photo of Biggles was taken looking into the sun, there's a window right above the top of the frame, and the lens is an old single coated Nikkor 50mm so it's not the best at reducing flare.

Great pictures of Annie, she's beautiful and looks very happy at the beach. I have an Annie too but she's a bit different to yours, I'm married to her.

Nice to meet another Brown, we're pretty common though aren't we? Or successful maybe, depends how you look at it.

Don't worry about the thread, it can look after itself. Maybe others would like to show us their dogs too?

Cheers,
    Chris

The photo of Biggles was taken looking into the sun, there's a window right above the top of the frame, and the lens is an old single coated Nikkor 50mm so it's not the best at reducing flare.

Great pictures of Annie, she's beautiful and looks very happy at the beach. I have an Annie too but she's a bit different to yours, I'm married to her.

Nice to meet another Brown, we're pretty common though aren't we? Or successful maybe, depends how you look at it.

Don't worry about the thread, it can look after itself. Maybe others would like to show us their dogs too?

Cheers,
    Chris

Fantastic shots, and beautiful dogs
    Best, Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by cbrown View Post

Cheers,
    Chris
    Thanks Chris!

That 50mm Nikkor is a beautiful lens. I have a new 50mm f1.4 Nikkor that is a pleasure to use. Looking forward to seeing more of your photos and sharing experiences!

Best,
    Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by ohmegah View Post
    Thanks Chris!

That 50mm Nikkor is a beautiful lens. I have a new 50mm f1.4 Nikkor that is a pleasure to use. Looking forward to seeing more of your photos and sharing experiences!

Best,
    Wallace
    Likewise Wallace

Thread Information