Orangutans wearing watches

Thread: Orangutans wearing watches

Orangutans wearing watches

Sorry about this folks but so many people love to show off their pride and joy on some big hairy arm that belongs to the local zoo orangutan.

Please photograph your beloved timepiece against a slightly better background

Re: Orangutans wearing watches

In real life we are skinny, overweight, hairy or pock-marked. We are not fashion models, we are the average person.
    I find it interesting that you come onto this forum as newbie and right away start trashing people. Not good.
    Pink Floyd. Dark side of the moon. Side one, track four.
    Gallet Facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/GalletChronographs/

I think you're looking for the watchuseekonahandmodel.com forums.
    ::The Rotation::
    Rolex GMT Master IIc . IWC Fliegeruhr Mark XVI . Omega Electric Blue Seamaster x2 (his and hers) . Sinn 657 S . UZI Guardian on Velcro Strap . Casio G-Shock G-7800B-1DR + GW-5000 + GW-7900B + GWX-56GB + F91W + DW-6900MS . Benarus Remora Sapphire Bezel . Fossil Maddox Shrouded Lug Diver . Tag Heuer Formula1 Grande Date . Bernardt Binnacle Anchor . Swiss Legend Conqueror . Citizen Signature Perpetual Diver . Timex Military Expedition T498789J

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Sorry that your sensitive tastes were offended, but the main idea of wrist shots is to get an idea of how this or that watch looks in life (not add photo) and if we start shaving our hairy wrists for that purpose that will break "real life" principle!
    <hr /><a href=https://forums.watchuseek.com/f78/watch-through-lenses-chronicles-one-obsession-638371.html target=_blank>https://forums.watchuseek.com/f78/wat...on-638371.html</a>

True I am a newbie, trashing people not so, I know your proud of your pieces of mechanical wizardry. Also true I did stir the pot but no offence was meant. So having said that would genuinely like to apologize to any member that that I have offended.

I only have one set of arms, and if they happen to be hairier than you like, then tough. I am not going to start shaving my arm or roping in other people to get wrist shots for an online forum...

Ozy

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce2 View Post

Please photograph your beloved timepiece against a slightly better background
    I'd probably get banned if I did that....
    Pavo absolutus

Quote Originally Posted by Ozy View Post
    <hr /><a href=https://forums.watchuseek.com/f78/watch-through-lenses-chronicles-one-obsession-638371.html target=_blank>https://forums.watchuseek.com/f78/wat...on-638371.html</a>

I think you got the idea of wrist shots completely wrong
    It doesn't matter what background you use for the pics there's always someone who will ask for a wrist shot. People that are interested in the watch, like to see how the watch sits on the wrist. That's why most of the time when users post these shots they tell their wrist size. In the end you get an idea how the watch looks on skinny or fat wrists. I know that for me and for a lot of people, wrist shots has saved us from making a bad purchase (getting a watch that would look wrong on our wrists )
    The same could be said about white ghost, fat, skinny wrists etc.
    If you stick in here long enough you will find yourself appreciating wrists pics before you make a big purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozy View Post
    LOl I'm gonna start taking pics down there...

on my feet
    *Seiko skx-007; *Seiko BM; *Orient CFT00004B; *Doxa sub 1200t DWL; *Zodiac ZO7008; *G-Shock DW-5600MS

Thread Information