Photo Posting Sites

Thread: Photo Posting Sites

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Photo Posting Sites

Looking for suggestions for photo sharing sites. I currently us Flickr however when I share photos with friends/family. I send them a link as a guest pass but that expires which they dont like and they dont want to bother with signing onto a new site.

Picasso, Im told works well but they do not have a version for the no-intel Mac.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Stewart

Re: Photo Posting Sites

Quote Originally Posted by GQSTEW View Post
    Looking for suggestions for photo sharing sites. I currently us Flickr however when I share photos with friends/family. I send them a link as a guest pass but that expires which they dont like and they dont want to bother with signing onto a new site.

Picasso, Im told works well but they do not have a version for the no-intel Mac.

Thanks

Stewart

Facebook for family pics
    Photobucket to post images in forums

lvt

+1 for Photobucket
    Ball - Casio (G-shock) - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks I agree. And Im on Facebook however my wife still has issues with the security on Facebook with sharing pictures.

Thanks

Stewart

Will photo bucket allow you to send a link for a non member to view without expiring or having to sign on?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lvt View Post
    +1 for Photobucket

Thanks

Stewart
    I use the MobileMe feature provided by Apple. Very simple to use with both iPhoto and Aperture. Publishes albums and web-galleries to your space on the web, and sends invitations to those who you want to share the galleries with. Perfect.
    For me, every day is a new thing. I approach each project with a new insecurity, almost like the first project I ever did, and I get the sweats. I go in and start working. I'm not sure where I'm going - if I knew where I was going, I wouldn't do it. Frank Gehry

Sounds perfect will give it a try.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ohmegah View Post
    I use the MobileMe feature provided by Apple. Very simple to use with both iPhoto and Aperture. Publishes albums and web-galleries to your space on the web, and sends invitations to those who you want to share the galleries with. Perfect.

The Mobile Me is very Nice! Thanks. Do you know if the email you send with the link expires or can they keep going back to it. I hope they can keep going back to it. I assume you keep wither Flickr or photo bucket to post your images onto Watch U Seek sites?

Thanks

The Mobile Me is very Nice! Thanks. Do you know if the email you send with the link expires or can they keep going back to it. I hope they can keep going back to it. I assume you keep wither Flickr or photo bucket to post your images onto Watch U Seek sites?

Thanks
    No problem... Glad it worked-out for you!

To your questions:

The link sent out in the invitation remains valid, as long as the gallery exists and remains unchanged. If you edit / append a gallery, MobileMe prompts you to re-invite those who may be interested in the changes.

You can use the MobileMe galleries as host for posting images to WUS. Just copy the image location (command+click on the image in the MobileMe gallery) and paste the image location into the body of the post, inside [IMG] [/IMG].

For example:

Easy-peasy.

Let me know if you need any further assistance
    -Wallace
    For me, every day is a new thing. I approach each project with a new insecurity, almost like the first project I ever did, and I get the sweats. I go in and start working. I'm not sure where I'm going - if I knew where I was going, I wouldn't do it. Frank Gehry

Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for.

Great shot!

Regards

Stewart

No problem... Glad it worked-out for you!

To your questions:

The link sent out in the invitation remains valid, as long as the gallery exists and remains unchanged. If you edit / append a gallery, MobileMe prompts you to re-invite those who may be interested in the changes.

You can use the MobileMe galleries as host for posting images to WUS. Just copy the image location (command+click on the image in the MobileMe gallery) and paste the image location into the body of the post, inside [IMG] [/IMG].

For example:

Easy-peasy.

Let me know if you need any further assistance
    -Wallace

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information