Photoshop CS5

Thread: Photoshop CS5

Photoshop CS5

I work for an IT company in Austin, and I won a copy of this through a sales spiff, and have no idea what to do with it. I am into photography, but simply don't have the time to learn how to use this advanced level of photoshop. Unfortunately, every time I try to sell it on auction sites, I am getting the same feedback, too advanced. I know this thing is worth 6-700 bucks, but it's worthless without the right audience! Do you guys have any idea on where I could turn it into something worthwhile?! Any suggestions.....?

DON

Re: Photoshop CS5

You can try checking some photography sites to see if any have sales corners

Maybe do a trade if needed for some equipment if your looking

I checked EBays completed auctions and odd pricing from $200 - $500, so not sure what the difference is.

I would check the Adobe site to make sure which copy you have and then check Ebays completed auctions to get a true value

You got it for free, so anything you get is a bonus

DON

Re: Photoshop CS5

Just Photoshop CS5 and not part of a suite? Just PS CS5 should be about $600-700 but some peeps will get the Student & Teacher Edition 'cause it goes for only about $200. Sure you don't want to learn it? Photoshop's pretty fun...

Thread Information