Maybe the time has come to make a thread on ''the making of'' pictures.
Below I numbered a few tips and tricks to make some nice pictures.
If anyone has something to add on this thread, please do so, we are all here to learn from each other..
Tips and tricks to make great Photo’s…
• get a tripod, they are cheap and give great result
• clean up your watches/objects before taking pictures ( if possible)
• try working with daylight, it gives the best results
• Use a light box against difficult light reflections, a white plastic bucket will do fine
• If the light is no good, try white sheets of paper to capture ‘’more’’ light
• Clear the background, remove all distracting objects
• Try shooting from angles, then you have less reflections
• If you are taking pictures of watches, make them smile, 10 past 10.
• Make sure that your white balance setting on the camera matches that of the light source to avoid yellow or blue tint on the picture(if that feature is on your camera)
I would like to thank Chip for sharing his thoughts with me on this one..