UK: Macro Lens for Pentax

Thread: UK: Macro Lens for Pentax

UK: Macro Lens for Pentax

Hi all,

I have a Pentax K200 dSLR and would like a macro lens primarily for watch photoraphy (i.e. still photography rather than moving bugs and things).

Could anyone suggest a compatible lens by any manufacturer that I could buy?

I want to be able to take those amazing super-close up photos of watch movements that people post on here, where a single cog takes up the entire screen in perfect quality.

Ideally I dont want to go top end and would prefer to stay relatively budget as I'm not a pro and the photos will only be for fun and only shown on here.

Finally, I'm in the UK, so UK relevant posts would be preferable.

Many thanks,

Adrian.

Re: UK: Macro Lens for Pentax

90 mm Vivitar is incredibly sharp and suitable for macro shooting but it may be a bir rare.
    Pentax M 100mm also, but you have to search for these two. because prices may vary. this two lenses are manual.
    if you want auto lens, they're more expensive. so, it depends on your budget for this purpose...

Haf

Re: UK: Macro Lens for Pentax

I would suggest you look into a Tamron 90mm f/2.8 macro lens, here's a review of this lens http://www.photozone.de/pentax/362-t...-macro-pentax-
    I don't think you will have any problems in finding this lens at a reasonable price

Thread Information