18 Carat Hunter Pocket Watch 21st Birthday Gift 1917 - WEIGHT Approx 180g by Jos Penlington Liverpoo
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ColinW

Thread: 18 Carat Hunter Pocket Watch 21st Birthday Gift 1917 - WEIGHT Approx 180g by Jos Penlington Liverpoo

18 Carat Hunter Pocket Watch 21st Birthday Gift 1917 - WEIGHT Approx 180g by Jos Penlington Liverpoo

Advice needed as to where best I can sell my Uncles 21st birthday present from his father in 1917.

Banned

Re: 18 Carat Hunter Pocket Watch 21st Birthday Gift 1917 - WEIGHT Approx 180g by Jos Penlington Live

Wrong forum. We have a sales forum.
    And we fo not do valuations, as it is impossible.
    I understand why you call Liverpool " Liverpoo", i did not like that town myself!

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Re: 18 Carat Hunter Pocket Watch 21st Birthday Gift 1917 - WEIGHT Approx 180g by Jos Penlington Live

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter 1909 View Post
    Advice needed as to where best I can sell my Uncles 21st birthday present from his father in 1917.
    Any place where pocket watches are sold: ebay, gumtree, ricardo, auction houses.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter 1909 View Post
    ...my Uncles 21st birthday present from his father in 1917.
    A family heirloom! Awesome! You are so lucky to be able to keep and cherish this until you pass it down to one of your sons!
    Janne likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ColinW View Post
    A family heirloom! Awesome! You are so lucky to be able to keep and cherish this until you pass it down to one of your sons!
    Yep! The case is going to be melted and the movement thrown in a landfill ( a great risk if sold)

Thread Information