1930's Bucherer Pocket Watch Question

Thread: 1930's Bucherer Pocket Watch Question

1930's Bucherer Pocket Watch Question

I'm having trouble finding any information on vintage Bucherer pocket watches, does anyone know a good site to browse? The jeweler I'm looking to buy from is saying the skeleton gold plated ladies pocket watch is from the 1930's but I can't confirm it anywhere.

It's a skeleton style watch with rubies that says 17 jewels, swiss, and has the inscription 1402 on the back. Any ideas? It seems to be old looking, but in perfect working order, and they only want $325 for it. Does that sound too good to be true?

Re: 1930's Bucherer Pocket Watch Question

Hi.

Bucherer is a high quality Swiss retailer. So the watches they have retailed over the years have been made by a variety of, good quality, companies. As such, they are not quite as collected by watch collectors as other comparable quality pieces by particular manufacturers would be.

There is a thread here about a Bucherer PW.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthr...light=bucherer

With regard to the price - sorry but we just do not do valuations. You will have to do your own research to see what similar watches sell for. Remember it is only plated, not solid gold, and it is a ladies' model. There aren't that many collectors of ladies' watches.
    Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects."

Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Please don't PM me to ask for a valuation - I won't attempt one.

Thread Information