1963 Seamaster DeVille 136.020 - Cal. 610 - parts?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By joeuk

Thread: 1963 Seamaster DeVille 136.020 - Cal. 610 - parts?

1963 Seamaster DeVille 136.020 - Cal. 610 - parts?

Morning. I need some help ... again!

I just picked up a great looking Omega from my local watch guy yesterday. It had just come in on a trade the night before. It's a 1962-63 Semaster DeVille with a manual wind cal. 600 movement. It even sports an original vintage beads of rice bracelet. Looks immaculate, but does have one problem. At some point the po had the crown replaced for some reason. And it was obviously by a non-qualified repairman. The stem spent set right and the crown is generic. With the stem as they left it, it allowed moisture in and began to rust the stem setting. My current watchmaker says it should be now issue repairing it IF he can get the correct stem and crown replacement. Apparently a big IF. He says that Omega has been ever increasingly difficult to get parts from, even those that should be readily available. I'm guessing it's due to his tiny shop size. Who knows.

What I'm trying to track down is the correct crown and stem for the watch. Part numbers would be outstanding. As well as any leads on who may have these parts other than omega?

The case # is: 136.020
    The cal. 610 mvmt serial # is: 20513973

Name:  a771a7d6.jpg
Views: 1027
Size:  169.8 KB
    Name:  6660c216.jpg
Views: 890
Size:  147.2 KB
    Last edited by DHopper71; December 15th, 2011 at 15:55.
    Dave
    Hi, my name is Dave, and I'm a Chronoholic. It's been almost a XXXX day since my last chrono buy. I'm still going through DTs, and I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out.

Re: 1963 Seamaster DeVille 136.020 - Cal. 610 - parts?

The only 2 I know is Cousins UK - Clock Watch parts batteries jewellery findings Tools Equipment but you will after start an account first to view content or Omega Watch Parts, Tools, Bracelets you may also find them on ebay but the question is are they omega or copies. I own a 60s seamaster with the 600 cal movement, good runners
    DHopper71 likes this.

Thread Information