2 new hunters

Thread: 2 new hunters

JMS

2 new hunters

Don't want to ruin the experience so using the sellers pics and covers only, I will get around to full pics

Small buggers 0/S one is 34mm one is 35mm! Sigh, noticed they have cleared customs but bet I won't receive until after our long weekend, now that suxs!

First is 14K Yellow Gold with scrolling on one side, scrolling one side tells you which side is up!

Second is a 4 color gold piece

The simply pleasure of holding life’s vintage treasures is truly a joy. Some stay, some go to make room for others, you play with them for a while then look for a new toy, it is an addiction at least, a fascination of what is no more at best!

BEST REGARDS,

JMS

Re: 2 new hunters

Thanks for the teaser James. Looking forward to your usual impeccable presentation.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Amazing case on the second watch. I think someone could have a great niche if they just collected pocket watch cases.
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

"The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

JMS

The case on the second one is a permanently guaranteed or a 50 year case, that is half and half, the other is solid 14K! Hard to find the 50yr cases. Some more pics :)

Well wife gets her choice and the other one goes, actually did not expect to end up with both but thats the way she goes !!

Last edited by JMS; October 10th, 2008 at 23:07.
    The simply pleasure of holding life’s vintage treasures is truly a joy. Some stay, some go to make room for others, you play with them for a while then look for a new toy, it is an addiction at least, a fascination of what is no more at best!

BEST REGARDS,

JMS

Thread Information