Accro Bond Watch Co Pendant

Thread: Accro Bond Watch Co Pendant

Accro Bond Watch Co Pendant

i purchased this pendant about seven years ago at an auction, paid very little but thought it was a cool little watch. accro does seem to be a rather obscure manufacturer and all i know about them comes from this thread https://forums.watchuseek.com/f11/accro-little-help-please-369651.html.

i can't offer any additional information but i can add a couple of photos showing another example of their watches. style and design-wise, any idea what period this would have come from?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by now 'n zen; August 8th, 2010 at 21:57.

Re: Accro Bond Watch Co Pendant

Hi there,

no idea about the brand. Style of hands and dial as well as movement without
    shock device would date it to the late 40s. Movement hard to identify due to
    distortion, but of fair quality, probably AS like this one:
    bidfun-db AS_1115: AS 1115

Regards, Roland Ranfft

Re: Accro Bond Watch Co Pendant

Quote Originally Posted by now 'n zen View Post
    i purchased this pendant about seven years ago at an auction, paid very little but thought it was a cool little watch. accro does seem to be a rather obscure manufacturer and all i know about them comes from this thread https://forums.watchuseek.com/f11/accro-little-help-please-369651.html.

i can't offer any additional information but i can add a couple of photos showing another example of their watches. style and design-wise, any idea what period this would have come from?
    I have this pendant watch!...do you still have yours?

Thread Information