Amazing Find!!! Huge Antique Watch/Part/Tool lot!!!

Thread: Amazing Find!!! Huge Antique Watch/Part/Tool lot!!!

Amazing Find!!! Huge Antique Watch/Part/Tool lot!!!

Look what I stumbled upon today! Probably 40 lbs of vintage tools,nos parts and pocket/wristwatch movements. I simply could not pass it up. Not sure what to do with it all as I am by no means a watchmaker. However,as a collector some of this stuff will look really cool in my collection.

The tools are really cool as many of them are in original boxes. There has to be a thousand nos/used parts. Everything seems to be from the 60's or earlier.

I just had to show this stuff to everyone.

Anyone know who buys this sort of stuff?

Excuse me...Does anyone have the time?

1971 Seiko 6139-60051970 seiko 6139-6031 Speedtimer1983 Seiko 7a28-70391992 Seiko 7a28-7049 1999 Citizen Blue Angels Navihawk1990 Citizen SolarTec Diver1971 Timex Automatic Diver2007 Casio WaveCeptor2005 Movado AT Diver2002 Citizen Eco-Drive WR 200 Diver

Re: Amazing Find!!! Huge Antique Watch/Part/Tool lot!!!

Wow! That's astonishing. You'll have hours of fascination with all that. Congratulations!

piscator

Thanks...if I only knew how to use all those tools I could probably have several pocket and several wrist ticking again with all the parts.
    I just spotted a Girard Perregaux Sea Hawk dial with sub and a 14 k Ladies Girard Perregaux case and movement in a container with the part needed to fix it!

this is gonna be fun!

1971 Seiko 6139-60051970 seiko 6139-6031 Speedtimer1983 Seiko 7a28-70391992 Seiko 7a28-7049 1999 Citizen Blue Angels Navihawk1990 Citizen SolarTec Diver1971 Timex Automatic Diver2007 Casio WaveCeptor2005 Movado AT Diver2002 Citizen Eco-Drive WR 200 Diver

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

a real lesson (or warning) to those (like me) who try to fiddle too much with their vintage w/o any training. i bet it takes months just to learn which tool does what, when and how. fascinating though.
    :ROLEX OMEGA LONGiNES ♦ SEIKO Aquadive ♦ ELGIN ♦ hamilton O&W imexZodiac......

Who buys this sort of stuff? I do. Too bad we aren't closer geographically.

Yah, I would have bought it too...

What a great score

Quote Originally Posted by DaBaeker View Post
    a real lesson (or warning) to those (like me) who try to fiddle too much with their vintage w/o any training. i bet it takes months just to learn which tool does what, when and how. fascinating though.
    Amen brother, I know exactly what you mean (several destroyed vintages later ).

I occasionally fantasize about stumbling across such a gold mine. Alas, the auctions and sales I go to rarely yield anything better then a Timex.
    My growing collection of "affordable" vintages: http://www.abslomrob.com

The Thumb of Michigan, where the roads are straight and the corners are all square.

What a haul! I've checked pawnshops, flea markets, and auctions and never found anything like that.
    Some of those, a few of these and a couple of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyT View Post
    What a haul! I've checked pawnshops, flea markets, and auctions and never found anything like that.
    Tell me about it! My heart nearly jumped out of my chest when I first laid eyes on this stuff. There was no way I was leaving the guys house without this. Had to play it cool and not show my poker face in order to get it at a good price.

Thread Information