Any Body going to Pasadina NAWCC show

Thread: Any Body going to Pasadina NAWCC show

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any Body going to Pasadina NAWCC show

Going to the Pasadina NAWCC show this week end any one here going good place to get some good deals on vintage watches or clocks.Been to the small local shows this will be the largest show I been to.Can't wait to see what deals I can find.

Re: Any Body going to Pasadina NAWCC show

I'll be there. Exactly when and where is it going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by river rat View Post
    Going to the Pasadina NAWCC show this week end any one here going good place to get some good deals on vintage watches or clocks.Been to the small local shows this will be the largest show I been to.Can't wait to see what deals I can find.
    Rolex Explorer II, Rolex Sub 16610, Rolex Speedking, Omega Planet Ocean, Omega 1930s Deco, Breitling Avenger, Girard-Perregaux Gyromatic, PAM 111, Movado WWII Bumper, Gruen 1930s Tonneau, Poljot Mechanical Alarm Caliber 2612, & Chrono 3133, Tudor Prince Oysterdate, Debaufre GMT Ocean 2893-2, Movado Kingmatic, Sea-gull 1963 Re-issue, Marathon GSAR, Tissot T-Touch, Steinhart SAWLE, Sea-gull ST8000SK Skeleton, Seiko 7002, Parnis Portuguese ST25, Orient Worldtimer, Orient Retro Camera, Orient Mako, Omega Speedmaster, Rolex Airking, Vostok Amphibia, Tudor Submariner, Sea-gull M199S, Seagull ST5 Export, Bulova Accutron Spaceview 214, Omega Constellation Pie Pan, Beijing Galaxy GMT

Rolex Explorer II, Rolex Sub 16610, Rolex Speedking, Omega Planet Ocean, Omega 1930s Deco, Breitling Avenger, Girard-Perregaux Gyromatic, PAM 111, Movado WWII Bumper, Gruen 1930s Tonneau, Poljot Mechanical Alarm Caliber 2612, & Chrono 3133, Tudor Prince Oysterdate, Debaufre GMT Ocean 2893-2, Movado Kingmatic, Sea-gull 1963 Re-issue, Marathon GSAR, Tissot T-Touch, Steinhart SAWLE, Sea-gull ST8000SK Skeleton, Seiko 7002, Parnis Portuguese ST25, Orient Worldtimer, Orient Retro Camera, Orient Mako, Omega Speedmaster, Rolex Airking, Vostok Amphibia, Tudor Submariner, Sea-gull M199S, Seagull ST5 Export, Bulova Accutron Spaceview 214, Omega Constellation Pie Pan, Beijing Galaxy GMT

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

A few of my local GTG group is meeting there at 11AM. Should be a fun show!
    "My grail showed up today"

is it open to the public?

Yes, Saturday.
    "My grail showed up today"

I lived in and around Pasadena for ......well, let's just say ......a whole lotta years ! ......and wouldn't you know it, now that I am into vintage watches, I live 400 miles north of there !....Where are they holding it ? at the pretty old Elks building way down on Colorado Blvd. ( near Orange Grove as a cross street )? I have been to a camera show there.....

Quote Originally Posted by salleh View Post
    I lived in and around Pasadena for ......well, let's just say ......a whole lotta years ! ......and wouldn't you know it, now that I am into vintage watches, I live 400 miles north of there !....Where are they holding it ? at the pretty old Elks building way down on Colorado Blvd. ( near Orange Grove as a cross street )? I have been to a camera show there.....
    Was on 300 green street at the Pasadena Center was a great show from vintage clocks to vintage watches I picked up this Omega Speedmaster saw to many I wanted but could not afford.Saw a US Army Corps of Engineers Zenith Pocket watch but I all ready got this Omega but I like this Omega been wanting a Omega Speedmaster pro for some time.
    Last edited by river rat; February 6th, 2011 at 05:03.

Quote Originally Posted by river rat View Post
    .Saw a US Army Corps of Engineers Zenith Pocket watch but I all ready got this Omega but I like this Omega been wanting a Omega Speedmaster pro for some time.
    I would have liked to have seen that Pocket Watch I used to be in the Corps of Engineers, But all in all I really enjoyed the show had a great time talking watches all day!

Yeah. I saw alot of good stuff at this show. Friendly people too.

Saw a few really worthy watches. A NOS pre-moon 321 in original box. 69 El Primero 3019 PHC. Lots of Rolex Red Subs and even a few Gilt subs. Vintages from Patek down to Elgins, they got them all at this show.

There is even one gentleman who specializes in restoring JLC memovox.
    Last edited by aratron; February 6th, 2011 at 13:01.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information