any comments welcome

Thread: any comments welcome

any comments welcome

I inherited several (antique ?) watches I know very little about; any reactions would be welcome:
    1. man's watch: Salvil; Paul Ditisheim, La Chaux-de Fonds. 2. lady's watch: Jaeger le Coultre. 3. same; Omega de Ville; 4.same: Gerard-Perregaux,
    and several gold watches on chains (so called remontoir's);
    1. Baume & Mercier; 2. Alpina; 3.G. Brunot (Rotterdam); 4. Provita; 5.Uilkema (that's a dutch name; strange...) 6. Ancre Ibeza; 7. Levrette
    I realize that photo's would help; and can send those if useful. Thanks! Josephdemeyer

stuffler,mike

Re: any comments welcome

Quote Originally Posted by josephdemeyer View Post
    I inherited several (antique ?) watches I know very little about; any reactions would be welcome:
    1. man's watch: Salvil; Paul Ditisheim, La Chaux-de Fonds. 2. lady's watch: Jaeger le Coultre. 3. same; Omega de Ville; 4.same: Gerard-Perregaux,
    and several gold watches on chains (so called remontoir's);
    1. Baume & Mercier; 2. Alpina; 3.G. Brunot (Rotterdam); 4. Provita; 5.Uilkema (that's a dutch name; strange...) 6. Ancre Ibeza; 7. Levrette
    I realize that photo's would help; and can send those if useful. Thanks! Josephdemeyer
    You may also use our upload function or a photohost (like photobucket, imageshack). Otherwise it's hard to comment your watches without seeing them.

Hi -

Yes! Pictures! We looooooove pictures.

Sounds like you have some very serious watches there: Ditisheim, JLC, Omega, GP are all top-tier brands, and B&M, Alpina are also not shabby at all.

We do need pictures to give you any sort of help in identifying them...

JohnF
    コスト下げ やる気も一緒に 下げられる

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    You may also use our upload function or a photohost (like photobucket, imageshack). Otherwise it's hard to comment your watches without seeing them.
    thanks for the quick reply; yes, have photo's in my pictures file; how do I send them on this forum?

am looking for assistance with posting photo's of my vintage watches on this forum Thanks!

Hi -

You can start a new thread by clicking on the "new thread" button on the main view of this forum.

You can upload photos one of two ways: either in-line using an on-line photo hosting service, or as an attachment to the message. I'd recommend starting with the latter.

When you start a new thread, you start writing your message in the advanced mode. Scroll down a tad and you can see the button "manage attachments", click on this. A new window opens and you can then browse your local computer to choose which file to attach. I recommend resizing the photos beforehand to 800x600 using your photo editor of choice, so that you remain under the stated size limit.

Once you have chosen some pictures, click on the "upload now" button to upload them to WatchUSeek. You can then write your message (you can have written it beforehand, it makes no difference) and then click on the button "post message". Your text and photos should appear momentarily.

JohnF
    コスト下げ やる気も一緒に 下げられる

Thread Information