Any information on this Wyler Incaflex??

Thread: Any information on this Wyler Incaflex??

Any information on this Wyler Incaflex??

Hello everybody,

I'm usually over on the Dive Watch forum but a friend of mine approached me today with an interesting Wyler Incaflex Lifeguard (says "Lifeguard" on the caseback). He found it while packing up his house and believes that it belonged to his grandfather circa 1940-50. I can't seem to find any information or pictures of this particular model while perusing the net. The thing that is throwing me off is that the Wyler logo is in the upper left quarter of the dial and the date is at 5 o'clock. I have yet to see another model with this dial configuration but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places. Anybody have any info on this model or information about where to look on the watch for more identifying marks? I do not believe it is a fake as he opened it up and the movement is signed Wyler as well. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Name:  wyler.JPG
Views: 507
Size:  535.5 KB

Zenith Forum Co-moderator

Re: Any information on this Wyler Incaflex??

It looks more modern than 1940-50. There is a Fortis model with a similar style (Fortis "Trueline") but with the date at 1:00 from the late sixties or early seventies and that is probably roughly the age yours is.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f11/for...ne-565216.html

Hartmut Richter

Re: Any information on this Wyler Incaflex??

I think 70's
    Last edited by howards4th; May 23rd, 2012 at 14:22.

Thread Information