Bulova modern old military style nice but cheap

Thread: Bulova modern old military style nice but cheap

Bulova modern old military style nice but cheap

A fine case, dial, strap 96102 Bulova presently selling at Amazon for $77. was bought used cheaply; unused condition in box, as a user. Catalog photo here.
    Decided not to make record photos after unscrewing well fitted back on a substantial gasket. Disclosed a little cheap looking movement like one in a $10. novelty watch. Curious mix of parts I guess typical today. Japanese cheap movement, Hong Kong nice strap, China nice case and dial, Swiss and U.S. administration and sales. To me mainly familiar with the old U.S. mechanical stuff this is a good performing, probably durable, good looking fine user, but not worth making my usual record photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by artb; June 5th, 2010 at 18:09. Reason: correct

Re: Bulova modern old military style nice but cheap

We are a bit off topic here showing modern homage watches, but lets see whether we can get away with it.
    I want to play as well, this is a Precista PRS-14 that I just received this week. They just made another 50 pcs and I am glad I managed to get in an order before they sold out. The PRS-14 is a military dive watch based on British Ministry of Defence Standard 66-4, Part 1 Issue 2 with this revision dated 1 January 1971. The specs have been improved on anti-magnetic resistance compared to the original though.

Erik_H
    Member NAWCC Chapter 149

Re: Bulova modern old military style nice but cheap

Appreciate reminder of topic. A previous posting showing it with a Chinese copy was properly erased. Considered this cheap thing as a comparison to the old ones both favorably and not. Yours really looks like a good one.

Thread Information