Can anyone tell me the date of this Royce watch

Thread: Can anyone tell me the date of this Royce watch

Confused Can anyone tell me the date of this Royce watch

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2133.jpg 
Views:	403 
Size:	675.8 KB 
ID:	918377Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2123.JPG 
Views:	427 
Size:	733.4 KB 
ID:	918378
    Can anyone tell me the est. production date of this watch? And how much is it worth to buy?
    *it probably stop working and I may need to spend an extra money to fix it..also..no chain or strap included (I remember it looks like a pendant...like a loose-hanging piece of necklace or sth as it got a small loop at the top..

Need your kind advice and thanks :)
    Last edited by SANK; December 29th, 2012 at 16:18.

Zenith Forum Co-moderator

Re: Can anyone tell me the date of this Royce watch

Royce was a brand of Sylvan Kocher of Grenchen (whose main brand was "Eska" after the German pronunciation of his initials - S.K.). This item looks like it is rather small and was intended to look like a mantlepiece clock but really to be hung around a lady's neck. As such, it will probably have a lady's watch movement of small size (show a picture of the complete thing and we may be able to identify it for you). It's overall shape gives it a certain curiosity value but it will not be worth that much overall. As for exactly how much, we do not give valuations here - the possible range would be too great and an estimate of e.g. "between ten and a thousand quid" is usually no use to anyone.

Hartmut Richter

Thread Information