Can somebody help me identify this watch

Thread: Can somebody help me identify this watch

Can somebody help me identify this watch

Hello I'm new to the site so hopefully I'm not doing anything wrong by posting in this section I received this watch from an auction and I cannot find any Maker's Mark all icy inscribed in the back is Goldsmith's VIP service stores and I'll put down a couple pictures it's a non-magnetic incabloc. It also has the numbers 1806 in between the lugs at the six position under the sub dial also the inside of the case back is marked 31806
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Can somebody help me identify this watch

Looks like it says something here

Panerai 312 / Panerai 176 / Panerai 380 / 16600 SD / SBGA001 "Snowflake" /3573.50 "Sapphire Sandwich" /Junghans Max Bill Chronoscope /Sinn U1 / Longines Legend Diver -No Date / Anonimo D-Date./ Benarus- Bronze-Mo /Seiko 1970 Navigator Timer/Nomos Ahoi Atlantik /Oris 65 Diver / Seiko Turtle SRP777 / Zenith ​ El Primero Tri-Color/ Longines Avigation Big Eye.
    William

Zenith Forum Co-moderator

Fontainemelon (FHF) Cal. 150 family:

bidfun-db Archiv: Uhrwerke: FHF 150

Hartmut Richter

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

It may be a movement inside a case of different manufacture, which was common at one time, and the norm in the early days of watchmaking; plus lots of movements have later been put in different cases for a variety of reasons, everything from an owner wanting to upgrade to a more contemporary style case, to people with access to old parts putting together "frankenwatches" in an attempt to defraud buyers of vintage watches. I've seen cases that were sold by watch and jewelry industry suppliers, with their own markings in them - whoever actually made them - which watch repairmen and jewelry stores could then use to re-case older movements or even to build their own new watches with standard movements.
    I'm more interested in the styling of my watches, than the quantity:
    Everyday
    : Contemporary Omega De Ville Prestige Co-Axial Power Reserve 39.5 mm, steel on black leather strap, blue dial with Roman numerals, sub seconds and reserve, 424.13.40.21.03.001 cal. 2627 (2500D) - great timekeeper, but about to go to the OB for a rotor grinding noise 2.5 years out
    Dress: c. 1989 EBEL 1911 cal. 93 35mm automatic 14K and steel on bracelet, slate gray dial with Roman numerals, sweep seconds; early 20th century Hamilton cal. 987s in colored gold cases on leather and reptile bands, sub seconds
    Legacy: 1920 IWC early sav. cal. 82 in original 33mm Cresarrow 14k octagonal case on tan leather strap; 1943 Omega cal. 30T2PC Ref. MI 2317 35mm steel on black leather strap, sub seconds; various inherited and collected vintage wrist and pocket watches
    Current project watch: early EBEL Sport Classic Carree wave tank watch cal. 91 quartz 24x30mm (ref. 181902)

Sorry, can't tell who made watch, but the movement kinda looks like something from the FHF 150 family bidfun-db Archive: Watch Movements: FHF 150

Regards.

Oops, Hartmut beat me to it.

Regards.

Thread Information