To the experts,
Would anyone of you be so kind to comment on the following watch I came across. Will be greatly appreciated! Also if someone would venture an opinion on the value please.
1. does the watch case, mechanism(Eberhardt&Co. nr 176666) and face look genuine to you?
2. the strap is obvious an ordinary new strap.
3. the watch is in working condition.
4. the face looks in too good condition to be original (just my layman's opinion) although I was assured that it was original.
5. the inside of the back of the case has got a lot of faint letters/numerals which I could not photograph properly. I think someone tried to polish the inside of the back and that made some of the writing difficult to read apart from the obvious ones you will see in the photo's
6. the period more or less when the watch was manufactured.
Good to be back after some time!