A difficult challenge for Enicar experts...
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: A difficult challenge for Enicar experts...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A difficult challenge for Enicar experts...

I've recently acquired an uncommon Enicar that is in very good condition aside from one thing: the iconic logo is missing. This was clearly a dial on which the logo was applied, as there are two small holes through which the tiny feet would have fit. This leads me to my question: can anyone guide me to examples of models that also featured applied logos? I frankly didn't realize that any were applied until I came across this one.

The model is a steel, 34mm "Super", and reads "21 Jewels" and "Ultrasonic" on the lower part of the dial. I'm not expecting anyone to be able to find a perfect match, but rather some examples of other models from the '50s or early '60s that featured applied logos.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Tony C.

Re: A difficult challenge for Enicar experts...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C. View Post
    I've recently acquired an uncommon Enicar that is in very good condition aside from one thing: the iconic logo is missing. This was clearly a dial on which the logo was applied, as there are two small holes through which the tiny feet would have fit. This leads me to my question: can anyone guide me to examples of models that also featured applied logos? I frankly didn't realize that any were applied until I came across this one.

The model is a steel, 34mm "Super", and reads "21 Jewels" and "Ultrasonic" on the lower part of the dial. I'm not expecting anyone to be able to find a perfect match, but rather some examples of other models from the '50s or early '60s that featured applied logos.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Tony C.
    If you have recently acquired this watch and if it is already in your posession, you could provide some images...

Quote Originally Posted by Border-Reiver View Post
    If you have recently acquired this watch and if it is already in your posession, you could provide some images...
    Yes, I could, though it isn't clear to me how that would be helpful. I am asking for examples of other models that feature applied logos.

In any case, here's a relevant image:

Last edited by Tony C.; March 3rd, 2016 at 13:46.
    Ard likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi Tony, maybe this is useful

drdas007 likes this.

Search Enicar 1010 models as they are most likely to have that logo.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Tony C.

Yes, I could, though it isn't clear to me how that would be helpful. I am asking for examples of other models that feature applied logos.

In any case, here's a relevant image:

Images you are looking for should be here amongst tons of others in this particular thread at Watchuseek:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f11/joy...es-726015.html

And what concerns the image of the dial: Unfortunately this is just a fraction of it and I have my doubts that this is an original Enicar dial. Perhaps someone took the logo off again to try it on another... Whatever, you are just looking for examples anyway, so no need to disclose more of the dial and watch.
    Last edited by Border-Reiver; March 3rd, 2016 at 15:16.

Quote Originally Posted by bubba48 View Post
    Hi Tony, maybe this is useful
    Grazie Luigi!

@hns-panama – thank you for the suggestion!

@Border–Reiver – thank you, I am well aware of that thread. I didn't pose the question because I am too lazy to search for myself, but because I have seen so few models that appear to have applied logos.

To your other point, the dial is undoubtedly original, though why the logo was removed or lost will remain a mystery. It is, as I noted, a very uncommon model, and I will be happy to take some good photos and share them after I have found a replacement logo.

Regards,

Tony C.
    Last edited by Tony C.; March 3rd, 2016 at 16:54.

Hey everyone, im trying to get an Enicar watch too, and someone in my town offered me an Enicar Sherpa 600 StarJewels automatic (for 75euros) but i dont know if its fake or original. Can you guys help me out?
    Attachment 7353274Attachment 7353282

Thank you guys in advance and sorry Tony C. for using your post, im not available to post yet.

Zenith Forum Co-moderator

Sorry, your pictures don't show up. Could you repair the link, please? Many thanks.

Hartmut Richter

Quote Originally Posted by Hartmut Richter View Post
    Sorry, your pictures don't show up. Could you repair the link, please? Many thanks.

Hartmut Richter
    There seems to be a problem on the site with posting images. It happens to me with every post.
    But I've found that if I edit my post as soon as I post it and insert the images again they show up. Don't know why that is.
    Ard likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information