Ebay caution!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By randballen

Thread: Ebay caution!

Ebay caution!

I have bid twice on this item. The first time I won and the seller would not agree to the Ebay contract and did not sell it to me. He listed it a second time, so I bid on it again, he pulled that auction also. This is the third time this same item has been listed. Just an FYI of caution to anyone interested. ( Also reported the issue and triple posting to Ebay, of course they are worthless and did nothing.)
    Watch Parts | eBay

Last edited by randballen; May 21st, 2012 at 02:09.
    Cicio likes this.

Re: Ebay caution!

Quote Originally Posted by randballen View Post
    I have bid twice on this item. The first time I won and the seller would not agree to the Ebay contract and did not sell it to me. He listed it a second time, so I bid on it again, he pulled that auction also. This is the third time this same item has been listed. Just an FYI of caution to anyone interested. ( Also reported the issue and triple posting to Ebay, of course they are worthless and did nothing.)

New seller..

Zenith Forum Co-moderator

He states that he will ship (only?!) to the US or EU. Is that where you are located? Although admittedly, he should give that as a reason for refusing to send it.....

Hartmut Richter

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi!

Itīs an auction with reserve price - as long as you donīt meet the reserve, you havenīt won the auction - though you have the highest bid and itīs finished.
    Best regards, Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mike184 View Post
    Hi!

Itīs an auction with reserve price - as long as you donīt meet the reserve, you havenīt won the auction - though you have the highest bid and itīs finished.
    His first listing did not have a reserve. The auction lasted 5 days and ended. He refused to sell the item after it closed. He re-listed again with no-reserve and pulled the auction after I bid. This is the third auction listing for this Omega, this time he has listed with a reserve price. He may be new at this but did not handle well. Plus, I think his listing is pretty good for a first timer. Just letting you guys know it may not go smooth if you decide to bid.

Thread Information