Elite watches? - Page 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Elite watches?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Zenith Forum Co-moderator

Re: Elite watches?

Quote Originally Posted by SethThomas View Post
    It's the bark link integrated band that give it away as post 1960's. I could be wrong, but that didn't become popular till mid 70's
    Well, my mother had one in the early 1960s on a gold Roamer ladies' watch. It is now in my possession - one reason being that it was on her wrist when I was born.

Hartmut Richter

This is one of my dad's daily work watches that he has owned for the past decade. It is a Zenith Elite Grande Classe Dual Time Reserve De Marche and its a pretty rare Zenith. Looking for the exact model name was already a pain in the arse.

It features a dual time complication which you can see in the middle of the dial. At 9 o'clock there is a subdial with a running seconds hand. Opposite to that at the 3 o'clock hand you can find the power reserve complication on which you'll probably notice that it has a power reserve of 50 hours.

Personally I think this is a beautiful dresswatch that is never over- nor understated.

Your dad works with a small ladies watch? :|
    Chaos is my focus

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Whatever be your age, your watch speaks volumes about your style, personality, and taste.

Whether your style is sporty, chic, classic or techie, it’s important to choose a watch from a brand that reflects your commitment towards quality. Here are some of the best watch brands : rolex, rado, omega, bretling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information