Emka 17 jewel Swiss changeable face watch original box ...,please help ???????

Thread: Emka 17 jewel Swiss changeable face watch original box ...,please help ???????

Emka 17 jewel Swiss changeable face watch original box ...,please help ???????

I. Have this old emka 17 jewel Swiss watch in original box with multi faces and straps ... Struggling to find out if its worth anything .. Can anyone help please ?

Re: Emka 17 jewel Swiss changeable face watch original box ...,please help ???????

Little can be said without pics...
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

"The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

Re: Emka 17 jewel Swiss changeable face watch original box ...,please help ???????

Such watches were usually "women's" watches, created almost purely for fashion purposes. As such, they tend to have very little value as watches, especially in todays market where watch "trinkets" sell for $5 a pop. We wouldn't mind pictures, of course. If its an older watch, then having the complete "set" of faces, straps and box will make it somewhat more valuable then just the watch alone. But just for reference, here's a mens Emka 17j watch that sold recently on EBay: Antique EMKA SS Swiss 17 Jewels Men's Wrist Watch Alligator Leather Strap | eBay

And keep in mind that the strap probably accounts for about half the value of that one.
    My growing collection of "affordable" vintages: http://www.abslomrob.com

Thread Information