Favre Leuba Ladies Watch

Thread: Favre Leuba Ladies Watch

Favre Leuba Ladies Watch

I recently acquired a Favre Leuba watch that has been well used to say the least! I can't find any information online about it so decided to join this site for any possible help in identifying it's history. I'm very fond of it and would like to know the value if any and any recommendations on having it repaired...I really don't care if it works, I just like it for it's look and it's history. The band holders are bent so that the leather band won't move to it's proper place and it's missing about 4 rhinestones. I'm posting some pictures. Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by valdoesart; May 22nd, 2012 at 00:50. Reason: pictures too large

Zenith Forum Co-moderator

Re: Favre Leuba Ladies Watch

Your pictures are still a little large so if you could reduce them further, this would help a bit. We don't give valuations here but I have to prepare you for the fact that it will not be worth very much. Why? 1. It is a ladies' watch and they are per se less desireable in the modern world (even the ladies don't want them any more! - too small, only two hands, etc.) and therefore less valuable. 2. Favre Leuba is well known but not particularly spectacular. 3. The stones are probably not valuable so it won't even have material value.

Its only value is sentimental and it is nice to see that you like it sufficiently to cherish it. If you do have it repaired, there is no reason not to go the whole way and have the movement done as well - it will probably be in good condition and keep good time.

Hartmut Richter

Re: Favre Leuba Ladies Watch

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your reply. I will try and make the pictures smaller next time. Now to find a competent watch repairer as I live in "no-where New Mexico"!

Thread Information