Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Fisher Heuer-Leonidas Stopwatch

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Fisher Heuer-Leonidas Stopwatch

Quote Originally Posted by eri231 View Post
    maybe this one ?

Attachment 1634135

regards enrico
    Thank you, but where were you able to locate this?

Thank you again. Would you say the fisher one is from the 60's too?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

No, yours is a later edition from the 1970's most likely. Notice the different crown.
    Last edited by sempervivens; September 15th, 2014 at 22:12.
    Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas, praeter ...

Quote Originally Posted by sempervivens View Post
    No, yours is a later edition from the 1970's most likely. Notice the different crown.
    So, what would you think it would be worth?

In 1978/79, a fine quality Heuer stopwatch for 'science and research' or 'time and motion study' was about 150 $, or up to 250 $ for the 'Monte-Carlo'. A wristwatch chronograph was then about 350-450 $.

For the value of these old timepieces nowadays, it is a matter of what the fool will give for it.

Some wristwatch chronographs for instance are considered more collectible, and fetch higher prices than others.

Among the stopwatches the Monte-Carlo (used by rally drivers) can fetch a high price.

For this rare stopwatch, I would say it is better than average, because it must have a high beat rate.

Also the box and guarantee booklet are valuable (especially the booklet, as that can be used for wristwatch chronographs).
    Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas, praeter ...

In 1978/79, a fine quality Heuer stopwatch for 'science and research' or 'time and motion study' was about 150 $, or up to 250 $ for the 'Monte-Carlo'. A wristwatch chronograph was then about 350-450 $.

For the value of these old timepieces nowadays, it is a matter of what the fool will give for it.

Some wristwatch chronographs for instance are considered more collectible, and fetch higher prices than others.

Among the stopwatches the Monte-Carlo (used by rally drivers) can fetch a high price.

For this rare stopwatch, I would say it is better than average, because it must have a high beat rate.

Also the box and guarantee booklet are valuable (especially the booklet, as that can be used for wristwatch chronographs).
    Wow, that is more than I thought. I might just keep it then. Cause I know if I do sell it I would sell it for to little money and be upset lol

Any more info? I'm not sure what to do with it. Classifieds on here?

I posted it on ebay and here is the link. What do you think?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Almost-Perfect-Vintage-Swiss-Heuer-Stopwatch-7-Jewels-Fisher-Scientific-10-min-/261598833442?
    I just want to make sure that I'm not selling it for too little. Can someone give me a good estimate on it?

Thanks

What do You mean by "too little" ? :) You posted it as an auction so the price will be not greater than what people want to pay for it
    Chaos is my focus

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information