Found the time to take a couple of pics in my personal collection - share ur babies too
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By ymfd181

Thread: Found the time to take a couple of pics in my personal collection - share ur babies too

Found the time to take a couple of pics in my personal collection - share ur babies too

=)
    Attached Images Attached Images

joeuk, bubba48 and Grill G like this.

Zenith Forum Co-moderator

Re: Found the time to take a couple of pics in my personal collection - share ur babies too

Sorry I can't do piccies but I'll have the Zenith and the Memovox for starters! Cal. 825 (Memovox bumper wind), I presume?!

Hartmut Richter

Re: Found the time to take a couple of pics in my personal collection - share ur babies too

ahhh Jlc just love those watches

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yup.. the zenith is a beauty for sure.. hhahaha Spot on for the memovox.. Im waiting for some of my other babies to come back from the technician before i do another round of posting

Great collection!!!!!

Hi there,

Im interested in the Zenith.... is a pocket watch with OTT lugs attached comfortable to wear?? or am I just reading the pic wrong?

A wrist shot would be interesting to see?

Marc
    A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away...

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Twitter: quickpicmarc

Name:  IMG_8270.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  25.8 KBHi Marc, yup its quite comfortable to wear definitely.. It fits slightly different but it surely turns heads as most conversions are not done in that manner.. Here is a pic of a more conventional omega conversion. The Zenith conversion though was something i wanted to do away from the norm

I need a better camera but this is some that have taken me a while to get together.Name:  collection 1.JPG
Views: 157
Size:  428.7 KB

great collection esp those pocket watches.. might want to take a better shot though to do them justice

Yeah definately, I will use the digital camera and post another.
    The pocket watch is dated from makers mark from 1898, Macrow and sons. Not much info out there on it though.

Thread Information