girard perregaux 14k gold ladies watch

Thread: girard perregaux 14k gold ladies watch

girard perregaux 14k gold ladies watch

Name:  033.JPG
Views: 999
Size:  205.9 KB1950.s(?) girard perregaux 14 k (rose or pink) gold 17 jewel runs and keeps time well... only flaws i can see with this watch are the fact the the original crown is missing, the one you see is one i put there and the dirty face...
    movement is also marked girard perregaux 52 763 i believe are the numbers... appears to have many servicing s and keeps great time.. ... even with all this info, i can not find anything about this watch online... bits and pieces
    about the company but apparently they did not keep a listing of serial numbers.. any body out there have any info... dating? authenticity? the circled GP is makers mark for girard perregaux? and not gold plate , right... AND is there a way to clean the face with out damaging it?.. Thanks
    [IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/Vej5VoDX8BUFMnNGXea2z0C-wV4TRT4bOpAnwaqdlVnZ8rsoENL6slSh6cuWL*e1TOjJTxeHcM PkKfE-NnsA4VccBOjQCTuS/029.JPG?width=750[/IMG][IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/Vej5VoDX8BV-IhZ3jYwC9-r*8w3FqGCRFPMHYFESTUNV4yIJwRXTlrst6UrdYlexI7TreDKe *p7zFRAxOHJbpKFgP9PsO3jR/033.JPG?width=750[/IMG][IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/Vej5VoDX8BW4jSy9xCviKT0NHNsNp5VMVR*2p5LOVww47WxW6r dtnKlPWkA8xIQdurB-tHwPtRSnxUXiNZ5*Zgns-NHHnSFU/024.JPG?width=750[/IMG]
    Last edited by agriffin; May 19th, 2013 at 22:07.

Re: girard perregaux 14k gold ladies watch

Hi and welcome I would not worry to the dial it looks ok. Really
    Concentrate on getting a replacement crown. That is spoiling the watch
    regards
    adam
    NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT. FIRST THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL. THEN, THEY WILL BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.

"Failure is not an option" - Gene Kranz
    "Owning a vintage watch is great, understanding where it sits in Horology is magnificent"
    and
    "By Teaching Others, We Teach Ourselves"
    Adam

Re: girard perregaux 14k gold ladies watch

yes i knew that... i have one on a bulova ,that dosn.t want to work for me, from the same era and matches appropriate size and color, just having a little trouble removing the crown from the stem ... and although it would be best to get actual GP crown it would end up costing way more then what i paid for the watch, which was about 15 bucks in a estate junk drawer lot off ebay...

Thread Information