Just go it today, absolutely love the design
stopped at local watch shop and they said everything is original and need service soon- will cost 300$ and close to 2 weeks as he is real busy
Glass has few scratches, but other than that it is in great shape. Not original stap
"Swiss Made T" why there is T???!!!!
On the back: Serial number 11002-3. Stainless steal. Water-resistant. 3ATM. Shock-resistant (what do it mean??). Anti magnetic.
I am just getting into watches and have few questions:
- should I do a service and what I will get from it
- where should I do it (what I saw online this is a vintage model and Hamilton did not keep parts- super hard to find any)
- what other 2 dials do, when I got the watch they were at 12 and 30, now after 2 hours they are at 2 and 9 respectively
- how can I open the back and find out which movement it is (it is pretty loud actually, how loud are those old automatic movements)
- where I can get original strap, if I actually can get it
Thanks a lot!!!