Has anyone heard of a Felaris Incabloc watch

Thread: Has anyone heard of a Felaris Incabloc watch

Lightbulb Has anyone heard of a Felaris Incabloc watch

My wife was going through a bunch of her old jewelry today and found this old watch that may have belonged to her grandmother or great-grandmother. It has the name of Felaris, and says 17 jewel and then Incabloc. It is art deco design with rubies and diamonds, and has an attached locket. The band is a thick serpentine gold band.
    -
    The watch and band may be solid gold, although I cannot locate a stamp indicating this on the watch.
    -
    Considering the age of the watch, it is in excellent condition.
    -
    Any information anyone has on this brand or this specific watch would be very helpful. Thanks, Jeff

Re: Has anyone heard of a Felaris Incabloc watch

It's hard to guess the age of a watch without a picture, but I'd think that your wife's watch would be from the 1940s at the earliest. Not many Incabloc 17 jewel movements were around before then.
    Felaris is an obscure brand. I've seen a couple of references to it in online auctions but I don't have any information about it. Sorry.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Thanks. Is there a way to post digital photos on this site -I can take one tomorrow. I did take it to a jeweler in the area (Highland Park Il) who confirmed it was 14kt gold and had real rubies and diamonds. Let me know about the photo - also, any other places you think I should check out for research? Jeff

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

stuffler,mike

Interesting: Assuming that Felaris was/is a swiss made watch I tried google in german: No hit. Trying Felaris watch(es) you have - at least - some hits. Makes me sure Felaris watches have been made for overseas markets ?

If you post a reply, or "go advanced" in quick reply you'll see a "Manage Attachments" button. Use this to get into the photo menu.
    Make sure your digital photo is a file of 100 Kb or less. You can do this in Photoshop or most digital photo management software.
    Then browse to your photo on your PC and upload it.
    Alternatively you can find a site that hosts photos on the web and post a link to it.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Thread Information