Help ID this vintage chrono caliber

Thread: Help ID this vintage chrono caliber

Help ID this vintage chrono caliber

I'm not sure and there are no caliber marks anywhere, at first I thought it was a venus 175 or lemania 15tl but there are slight differences with the two. Its signed rodania and its in a 1940's period case. Thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Help ID this vintage chrono caliber

I think its a Venus. In Bestfit, it looks most like the Venus 186 to me - but not such a close match here: bidfun-db Archive: Watch Movements: Venus 186

Of course, with chronographs, many of the parts move about when the buttons are pressed which can alter the appearance somewhat.

I'm sure someone else will be more authoritative.

As a general point, its easier to match images up if they are posted crown up - which is how all the online databases are arranged.
    Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects."

Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Please don't PM me to ask for a valuation - I won't attempt one.

Re: Help ID this vintage chrono caliber

Quote Originally Posted by Marrick View Post
    I think its a Venus. In Bestfit, it looks most like the Venus 186 to me - but not such a close match here: bidfun-db Archive: Watch Movements: Venus 186

Of course, with chronographs, many of the parts move about when the buttons are pressed which can alter the appearance somewhat.

I'm sure someone else will be more authoritative.

As a general point, its easier to match images up if they are posted crown up - which is how all the online databases are arranged.

Yeap Marrick I see what you mean, there is a lever in a different position, other than that it looks to be the same :) The thing is the bottom pusher is missing so the lever would be in the correct position if I reset the chrono. Thanks for the help, really really grateful!

P

Thread Information