Hey Everyone, I'm new to this forum and have found an interest in wrist watches. I have this vintage watch however and have no real clue.
The details i know:
- 9 carat gold symbol (.375)
- FF Glasgow gold symbol
- Reference number reads 18645 (however i have no idea what make this watch is)
- J*W was likely the importer?
- the ornate letter b in the square should be an indicator or date , however i wouldn't know what date
- 3adj (im not fully sure what adj stands for)
any help on identifying this watch would be awesome.