Help Identifying OMEGA DE VILLE DYNAMIC AUTOMATIC
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Shum
  • 1 Post By Tomcat1960

Thread: Help Identifying OMEGA DE VILLE DYNAMIC AUTOMATIC

Help Identifying OMEGA DE VILLE DYNAMIC AUTOMATIC

Recently I wanted to start collect vintage watch, and I saw this vintage Omega from my local seller. The square shape and the unique dial caught my eyes.
    But the seller don't have any certificate and box for the watch, moreover I'm a beginner in vintage watch so I'm not sure whether he is selling an authentic or replica.
    I have google about this watch but couldn't get any info of it... I just saw many oval shape De Ville, and I don't see any watch with this dial.
    I just have few photos that provided by the seller. Maybe it is not easy to identify it but I do hope that there are expert who can help me.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advanced.
    Last edited by Geneve92; August 11th, 2014 at 08:17.

Re: Help Identifying OMEGA DE VILLE DYNAMIC AUTOMATIC

Na stay away it's trickery at foot. The bracelets looks to be a new China made copy as it has sharp edges and a real one should have the same nice polich as ther case lugs, the crown should have a Omega sign but bigger.

WATCHLIM Online Store, Your Vintage Watch Shop: 217) OMEGA VINTAGE DE VILLE DYNAMIC AUTOMATIC WATCH ( RM1700 )

And when they lie about the bracelet the dial is most likely fake as well. The reason they say the buckle is not original is that the original has a number on it so they had to be creative.
    Last edited by Shum; August 10th, 2014 at 18:32.
    armian likes this.

What the above said. IF you like the Dyna;ic range I would go for the Geneve Dynamic. I actually have one for sale with the rarer meteorite/charcoal dial. Might tick your boxes.
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-...s-1064199.html

Cheers
    Youmireme
    Vintage Chronographs and Divers are my thing.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Have a look here. Post # 2 will help you with the reference number for watch and bracelet choices. These numbers will facilitate your further research, I take it.

Best,
    Tomcat
    bobbee likes this.
    After all's been said and done, there's a lot more said than done...

Patina: little pieces of history put on old watches and forgotten there by the maker of time

"Miracles?", he asked. "Forget about miracles. Those who walk on water just know where the stepstones are."

"Luxury watches - you acquire the right to take care of them, but they remain the property of their manufacturers."
    (Roland Ranfft)

Now available for your Kindle or Kindle Reader:

Tracks in a Blizzard - A (German) Christmas Ghost Story

Check me out on Facebook! / Visit us on Facebook! / Visit us in our living room!

Thread Information