I need some help with this pocket watch.
here is what I know:
* it is used in early 20st in Europe
* It is repeater, mybe minute repeater.
* silver mark 800
* there is mark on it "crown and moon" - as I know, it is old german mark for silver.
* there are also very small symbols that looks like bug and animal (if I see right) - I think it could be connected with company that made case for it.
* only letters on movement are fast/avance - slow/retard ....eng/france, I know what that mean:)
* there is also pendand (looks like marmaid), I am 90% sure it was originally with watch becouse how it is connect with case.
- I am not interested in selling, value or anything simmilar.....just to find out as much as I can about it.
Thanks all for any help that I can get!