Help me ID this Horus Pendant Watch!

Thread: Help me ID this Horus Pendant Watch!

Help me ID this Horus Pendant Watch!

I bought this for a ridiculously low price at a second hand shop, and then discovered that the chain, watch face, and casing are 18kt gold. I would really like to know where it came from - it does not appear to have been made by the Horus located in Monaco.

The chain is marked "UnoAerre", and 750. I understand this to mean that the chain was made in Italy.

The watch face has the name "Horus", and says "Swiss Made". The inside of the watch casing is marked "18kt 0.750".

I cannot see any makers mark on the movement. Although it doesn't look like it in my photos, the movement is silver, and marked "Seventeen 17 jewels" and "Swiss".

The enamel back is inlaid with gold. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Help me ID this Horus Pendant Watch!

Hi. What a great deal you must have got.

The brand is unknown to me - but this HORUS watch info. wanted - National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors Message Board about a Horus also has an Italian connection and a Hong Kong dial.

Someone else may know more.
    Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects."

Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Please don't PM me to ask for a valuation - I won't attempt one.

Thanks, Marrick. I had actually seen that item before, but it doesn't tell me much. I sent an email to Horus today - bit of a shot in the dark, but I'll post if I get any response.

Yes, it really was a great deal! Just the value of the gold alone is many many times what I paid for it. But I really want to know where it came from!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

To me, something doesn't look right about the watch, I don't think it is real solid gold case. Then again it could just be my computer, a lot of pictures I see on the web don't look right anymore since I upgraded to a Windows 7 machine.
    It is still a really nice watch though.
    I'm a watchbreaker not a watchmaker.

Quote Originally Posted by ltri View Post
    To me, something doesn't look right about the watch, I don't think it is real solid gold case. Then again it could just be my computer, a lot of pictures I see on the web don't look right anymore since I upgraded to a Windows 7 machine.
    It is still a really nice watch though.
    Actually, I had three separate jewelers verify that it is 18 kt...but you never know.

Thread Information