Help me pick a dial, please!!

Thread: Help me pick a dial, please!!

Help me pick a dial, please!!

Ok folks. I'm stuck and just can't make a choice. So I need your help and input!

Since I've figured out my '49 Seamaster is a redial, and poorly done upon closer look, it's going in for a new facelift. My problem is deciding on what to do on the new dial. Too many choices out there that could be props correct. Some say Seamaster and most do not. Some are one color some are two toned. I've only found a couple of examples using the same number font as mine. Going as close to original as I can is the goal, but with all the choices how can I be sure? And since I can't get an archive extract to find out definitively what was there when it left the factory, I'm on my own to choose. And that's where hopefully you all can help!

So, here's mine now. And a collage of 4 choices I threw together. Which would you choose? Or another that you've seen? Thanks in advance again!!

Dave
    Hi, my name is Dave, and I'm a Chronoholic. It's been almost a XXXX day since my last chrono buy. I'm still going through DTs, and I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out.

Re: Help me pick a dial, please!!

Hello! That is a great watch. I have a couple with the same movement. You can see them in this picture and each are the original dial.

Great line up! Just love rows of vintage Omegas.

Any way you could throw in a closeup of the 2nd watch from the left? Looks like a match for what mine would have been originally.
    Dave
    Hi, my name is Dave, and I'm a Chronoholic. It's been almost a XXXX day since my last chrono buy. I'm still going through DTs, and I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Not sure if it helps, but I just picked up an Omega 2577-2 with a Cal 351. It looks to be the original dial, thought it might help,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information