help me please!!!

Thread: help me please!!!

help me please!!!

I need some help and info to identify a ring watch my grandmother left for me when she died. it is an 18k gold Bucherer ring watch, with a large purple stone in the middle of 12 smaller purple stones in an oval pattern. The face says 17 jewels. I have been trying to look up any kind of info online, but have come up shorthanded. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: help me please!!!

Hi -

First of all, welcome to the forum, hope we can be of help and that you have a pleasant stay...

That's going to be very difficult to identify, but I can tell you this: Bucherer is one of the leading jewelers in Switzerland, dating back to 1888. Your best bet is to contact them directly in order to see if they have any sort of information. The link I put in there takes you to their "about us" web page.

I'd contact them and enclose a picture of the ring watch to aid them in identifying it in their older catalogues. They've got an excellent reputation in Switzerland - albeit more than a tad pricey - and may well be able to help you.

JohnF
    コスト下げ やる気も一緒に 下げられる

Re: help me please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnF View Post
    Hi -

First of all, welcome to the forum, hope we can be of help and that you have a pleasant stay...

That's going to be very difficult to identify, but I can tell you this: Bucherer is one of the leading jewelers in Switzerland, dating back to 1888. Your best bet is to contact them directly in order to see if they have any sort of information. The link I put in there takes you to their "about us" web page.

I'd contact them and enclose a picture of the ring watch to aid them in identifying it in their older catalogues. They've got an excellent reputation in Switzerland - albeit more than a tad pricey - and may well be able to help you.

JohnF

thank you sooo much for your help....i will let you know if i find out anything

Thread Information