Edit: not sure if 1990's model would be considered a vintage watch. If not, can a mod please move this thread to an appropriate sub-form. Thank you!
So I am mostly new to watch collecting. Been a lurker in this forum and I dont really post that much since I feel like I dont have anything much to contribute. But now I am asking for help from you guys to recommend me my birth year watch. 1990. I would appreciate it if you guys would help me in my quest.
Here is what I am looking for but not limited to:
- Something that can be worn on all occassions (formal, casual, etc) Although something formal would be best.
- Preferrably has a white dial. Black would work too. Other colors it would depend on how it looks like.
- Preferrably automatic
- Around 40-45mm (I have a small wrist)
- Interchangeable straps if possible
- Not really into gold cases
- Something reliable that I can pass down to my children
- Clean dials nothing too busy
Price value is not important as this is my quest and will likely save up if I see it is really the one I am looking for. But hopefully something that isn't too absurd. Maybe around $6,000 max (I do have to save up for it if its in that price range). The affordable it is the better (more like in the $1000-$3000 range). I don't really have a lot of knowledge about watches yet so please be gentle with me if I have any stupid questions. lol.
Thank you! Pictures would be of great help!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk