Hy. Moser wristwatch

Thread: Hy. Moser wristwatch

johndozier

Hy. Moser wristwatch

I know their pocket watches (the real ones) were highly thought of, rivaling the best Swiss and American brands, but their wristwatches, especially from the 50s and 60s are almost never seen. I have acquired one, in 14 or 18 kt,from the mid 60s. It is a front loader so I am unable to post pix of the movement. Anyone have any idea as to what might be under the hood, and what kind of quality do you assign to the watch. Equal to the best of Swiss, medium quality Swiss, or somethng else. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Hy. Moser wristwatch

Thanks for posting. I'll have to leave this for the more modern types around here as I know a bit about Moser pocket watches and that's it.
    I think they'll need to see the movement though.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

johndozier

Thanks Ray, and how are their pocket watches BTW?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The ones I have seen here are pretty nice Swiss made pieces that were sold in Russia prior to 1917.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Quote Originally Posted by Ray MacDonald View Post
    The ones I have seen here are pretty nice Swiss made pieces that were sold in Russia prior to 1917.

I like those black dial H.Moser huge wrist watches with small second.I'm sure that I saw couple of photos around here.
    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler.”

Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.portalsatova.com/forum/

Thread Information