Identifying a H.Moser watch with help of signature?

Thread: Identifying a H.Moser watch with help of signature?

Identifying a H.Moser watch with help of signature?

Hi all.

Signature on the dials varies on the H.Moser watches that was manufactured before 1918.

Hy Moser&Cie in cyrillic or latin script with one or two small line under y and ie, was written on most of the H.Moser watches from this period.
    On my watch from that period is the signature H.Moser&Cie with two line under ie.
    Do someone have info about when my watch was manufaktured based on the signature i described?

Thanks.

Re: Identifying a H.Moser watch with help of signature?

Quote Originally Posted by Nordwatch View Post
    Hi all.

Signature on the dials varies on the H.Moser watches that was manufactured before 1918.

Hy Moser&Cie in cyrillic or latin script with one or two small line under y and ie, was written on most of the H.Moser watches from this period.
    On my watch from that period is the signature H.Moser&Cie with two line under ie.
    Do someone have info about when my watch was manufaktured based on the signature i described?

Thanks.
    It would help a lot if you can show us photographs of the watch, front, back, and movement, and all the markings and numbers.

As a side note, the Russian operation of Henry Moser was one of the firms which, after several round of amalgamation, became the Second Moscow Watch Factory, who later adopted "Slava" as the corporate brand. In fact they carried on trading under the Henry Moser name for a number of years. Here are a couple advertisments for Henry Moser watches designed by the famous photographer/graphic designer Alexander Rodchenko:

Name:  541069d1319349434-advertisement-moser-watches-rodchenko-majakovskij-148.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  159.7 KB

Name:  nved6g.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  55.4 KB

Thread Information