Illinois bunn special

Thread: Illinois bunn special

Illinois bunn special

Here is my Bunn Special 60 HRS ajusted temp and 6 position 21 jewel movement with a mint case and it has a montgomery dail

Re: Illinois bunn special

I just love these movements

Very nice. What's the serial number?

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

4868798 I think it was made around 1926

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh MOTHER!

Where did you get that?
    "Pipes are occasionally of extraordinary interest...nothing has more individuality save, perhaps, watches and bootlaces."

- Sherlock Holmes.

'The Yellow Face'.

I bought the watch on ebay about 4 years ago the case was %^*% you know what I mean and there is a shop I go to and get pocket watch part's and some time's buy a watch if he has anything good and he had this mint bunn case never used for 200.00 I had to have it. I showed the owner of the shop how good it looked after I cased up my bunn and the next time I went to his shop he cased up a bunn and was selling it for 800.00 I would not pay that I am cheap I think I got 450.00 in mine.The back cover has a finish I have never saw on any of my pocket watches.I wonder if he has any more of those cases ?

River Rat.........A beauty, this Bunn of mine appears to have never been carrried.
    Rob

I will tell you all that opportunity realy doesn't knock that often, good on River Rat for taking the opportunity when it came, a friend of mine an old watchmaker had the most beautiful Bunn Special you have ever seen, it wasn't for sale- he showed it to a guy that called in one day and the guy says I"ll give you $800 cash for it now, OK says my watchmaker friend, and pulls out a 300 year old tortise shell cased rarety that only his closest friends had seen, you interested? It went on for a while till everything amazing was gone, I can only say "I Should have" but thats how it goes.

Thread Information