KING SEIKO Diashock 25 Jewels - help with date, information, if worth fixing, with photos

Thread: KING SEIKO Diashock 25 Jewels - help with date, information, if worth fixing, with photos

KING SEIKO Diashock 25 Jewels - help with date, information, if worth fixing, with photos

Hi, I would like to know more about this KING SEIKO Diashock 25 Jewels, can anyone help?

The crown is missing but it looks a nice watch, is it worth fixing? I also hear that some of the King Seiko's are rare, is this a rare one?

On the back;
    Stainless Steel
    N211031
    J14102E
    KS

On the movement;
    KING SEIKO
    25 JEWels

Thanks,
    Mat
    Last edited by mataos; December 22nd, 2010 at 19:51.

Re: KING SEIKO Diashock 25 Jewels - help with date, information, if worth fixing, with pho

Looks similiar to this one, from 1966: Vintage Watches for Sale
    My growing collection of "affordable" vintages: http://www.abslomrob.com

Re: KING SEIKO Diashock 25 Jewels - help with date, information, if worth fixing, with pho

How did the watch go? Did you ever fix it? If not want to sell it to me? Thanks

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi,
    Thanks for the replies, sorry for the slow reply! I have cleaned the case and glass slightly but not removed the movement or done anything else to it yet, I may be interested in selling it but would like to try and get it fixed and keep for myself. What is it worth as it is?

Could anyone here advise me on getting it fixed, who could do it?

I also have a lovely condition Tissot Seastar that I would like to get working again, I dropped it on to a wooden table only from a small hight but it stopped it ticking and has not run since, I do fix simple cheaper watches myself but I wouldn't want to risk damaging these, I will create a post for the Tissot!

Thanks
    Last edited by mataos; January 3rd, 2011 at 15:36.

Hi All, its been a while and I still have the watch! can anyone advise on where to get a stem and crown for it, I have not had much luck!

Zenith Forum Co-moderator

The obvious answer is: try Seiko! I would think that if anyone is likely to have parts, they would. The second option would be, since it's a japanese movement, to hunt around Japan for the bits. Failing that, it may well be down to a donor movement. Good luck!

Hartmut Richter

Thread Information