I was given this beautiful vintage watch several years ago by my Grandmother. It is 14 karat gold. It has a dome hinged top that covers the face of the watch. The dome has swirl design and has a center diamond with 3 smaller diamonds in a star burst design.There is also a safety chain. The watch band is solid with raised edges. It is a wind up watch. It is in excellent condition. I would love to hear from anyone that might know any more information about this watch. It is a L.A. Leuba Ladies watch. I was told by the Executive Vice President of a Fine Jewelry Company the following:
- L.A. is for Louis A. Leuba;
- The watch is quite an old Swiss watch and was well known in it's day:
- The company had ceased operation;
- The company is NOT related to Favre - Leuba;
- The company had specialized in ladies dress watches with hinged covers;
I was not able to download any pictures but I will try again. I look forward to hearing from anybody that can help me with more factual information. Thanks.