Longines parts source

Thread: Longines parts source

Longines parts source

Does anyone know a good source for parts for older Longines watches? Specifically, I need a pallet for a 19AS movement, preferably the 19 jewel version.

This is proving to be very difficult to come by from all my watchmakers normal sources. If necessary, a complete movement would do.

:thanks

Re: Longines parts source

Quote Originally Posted by Longines19AS View Post
    Does anyone know a good source for parts for older Longines watches? Specifically, I need a pallet for a 19AS movement, preferably the 19 jewel version.

This is proving to be very difficult to come by from all my watchmakers normal sources. If necessary, a complete movement would do.

:thanks
    You won't find this part from suppliers. You best bet is to locate a parts or replacement movement. Dashto (www.dashto.com) shows a complete 17 jewel 19 AS movement (133.29 - $ 69.00 - Longines 19AS, 17j, auto, shock, sws, complete) as available.

By the way, I am not aware of a 19 jewel version of this movement. As far as I know this is a 17 jewel movement.
    Last edited by JimH; December 3rd, 2008 at 15:19. Reason: Addition

Re: Longines parts source

Thanks Jim,

There was a 19 jewel version that was originally fitted to the gold Conquest and perhaps to other top range models. I have also seen them fitted to later stainless Conquests. I presume that the pallet will be the same in both the 19 and 17 jewel versions, but just can't be certain.

Thread Information