Hello, I'm new to this forum and to the world of vintage watches in general. That said, I've lurked here for quite some time as my interest in watches grew, and I'm hopeful that I can get some pointers regarding service for my first acquisition: an Enicar Seapearl! (A modest beginning, but I like the watch quite a bit.) The watch works and appears to be in very nice condition, but I'd like to have at least some basic servicing performed (movement disassembled and cleaned, etc.), and that's where my question comes in....

As I do not have ready access to a watchmaker anywhere near where I live, I'm looking for recommendations for well-regarded watchmakers in the United States who accept work by mail. I have found a couple of services by searching the Internet, but I'd much prefer acting on the advice of forum participants with experience on this issue. If you've had a good experience with someone who performed work on your vintage watch, and if you know that s/he is willing to accept the watch by mail and return it via the same, I'd love to hear the details.

Frankly, my lack of access to a good watchmaker dissuaded me for a while from making an initial vintage watch purchase, but if I can get a few good recommendations in hand, there'll be no more reason to hold back on starting a collection! I also have a few questions for the experts regarding my Enicar, but I'll save those for later....

Many thanks in advance for the help.