Looking for any information about a vintage Sheraton chronograph wrist watch

Thread: Looking for any information about a vintage Sheraton chronograph wrist watch

Looking for any information about a vintage Sheraton chronograph wrist watch

Any and all information will be appreciated. I've got an old (vintage) Sheraton Chronograph wrist watch. I don't have a picture, so I'll describe it the best I'm able. It measures 1 1/2 inches. Has no band. Has gold hour markings, Outer perimeter of dial has red minute and second markings. Another set of markings on the dial, just below the red set, is black. Has three separate dials- the main dial, another smaller dial at the 11 O'clock mark, and a third smaller dial at the 7 O'clock mark. Had a winding stem at 3 O'clock, and two buttons. One at 2 O'clock and the other at 4 O'clock. It runs well, but has a cracked crystal. The watch itself is gold colored with a stainless steel back marked- DIE CAST(in small box), Case Swiss Made Stainless Steel Back Swiss. HELP! please

Zenith Forum Co-moderator

Re: Looking for any information about a vintage Sheraton chronograph wrist watch

Welcome to the forum. Pictures of the watch - and especially the movement inside - would help enormously but even without them, we can say that the watch will very probably have a low class, generic movement from EB (Ebauches Bettlach), Rego, BFG (Baumgartner Freres) or some other similar maker of pin pallet movements. We don't give valuations on the forum (there is a sticky as to why) but I can tell you that it is worth rather less than a similar watch with high class lever chronograph movement (Venus, Valjoux, Landeron, Lemania).

Hartmut Richter

Thread Information