Lord Kent Watch

Thread: Lord Kent Watch

Lord Kent Watch

I recently picked up a Lord Kent Watch and was wondering if anyone knew about them. I never heard of them and can't seem to find any info on them. It is a 21 jewel watch. The thing runs fine and keeping excellent time. I sure would like to know more about them.

Re: Lord Kent Watch

You would have to post some pics for much comment. Anyone with the ability to contract for creation of several hundred watches can get their branding on the dial. This may be a good example of such an effort.
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

"The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

Hopefully here it is. Also just above the 6 is what looks like CPA, but the C is like none I have seen before and may not even be a C. It looks like the C that Colt revolvers use where the tail is elongated and scrolls under the rest of the word.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Zenith Forum Co-moderator

Looks like a late fifties watch - red seconds hand, general case and dial style, "Incabloc" (balance wheel shockproofing) written on the dial.....

Hartmut Richter

Thread Information